Postpartum Sitz Herbs
Each package includes A 1oz Postpartum Sitz Herb Satchel, with soothing, restorative herbs ideal for people who have recently given birth.
This herb mix is specifically formulated for use following childbirth, and is safe for individuals who have stitches. This is also safe for newborns.
If you are concerned, please contact your healthcare provider.
- Witch Hazel
- Plantain Leaf
- Uva Ursi
- Pour 1 quart boiling water over 1 satchel of herb mix.
- Let steep, covered, until the mixture comes to room temperature, then remove satchel.
- Add 2 cups of prepared tea to your bath, or use prepared tea (warm or cool) in a peri bottle applied directly to your perineum while using the restroom.
- As with other plant medicines, stop consuming this tea if you feel ill, unsafe, or find that it is irritating your skin or stitches.
- Store the dried herbs in a cool, dark place.
- Prepared tea may be stored for up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Please do not store the prepared tea at room temperature for longer than 4 hours.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.