Birth Preparation Tea
Each package contains 2oz Birth Preparation Tea, containing herbs ideal for people past 37 weeks in their pregnancy. These nutritive herbs can prepare your body for a safe, normal labor and birth.
- Blessed Thistle
- Black Cohosh
- Red Raspberry Leaf
- Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 Heaping Tablespoon herb mix.
- Let steep for 30 minutes, then strain.
- Do not consume this tea prior to 37 weeks in your pregnancy.
- After 37 weeks, up to 1 cup prepared tea per day may be consumed.
- This tea may be consumed hot, at room temperature, or over ice. It may also be made into ice cubes and used in water or an electrolyte beverage.
- As with other plant medicines, stop consuming this tea if you feel ill, unsafe, or do not like the taste. See what else your midwife recommends.
- Store the dried herbs in a cool, dark place.
- Prepared tea may be stored for up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Please do not store the prepared tea at room temperature.
This tea is specifically formulated for use during the final weeks of pregnancy and following childbirth. Please do not combine birth preparation tea with other labor preparation supplements, and do not use prior to 37 weeks' gestation. If you are concerned about interactions with other supplements, please contact your healthcare provider.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.