Handmade Herbal Suppositories (Organic Hemorrhoid & Fissure Relief)
Each package includes a box of 10 handmade suppositories, with soothing, restorative herbs ideal for people experiencing:
- Internal Hemorrhoids
- Anal fissures
- Sensitive anal or rectal tissues
These suppositories are specifically formulated for use during pregnancy and following childbirth.
If you are concerned, please contact your healthcare provider.
- Slippery Elm
- Witch Hazel
- Beeswax (Vegan Option Available)
- Cocoa Butter
- Refrigerate suppository in packaging for 30 minutes.
- If possible, empty bowels prior to placement.
- Place entire suppository through your anal sphincter into your rectum. This can be done standing, sitting on the toilet, in a lunge, or lying down on your side.
- Rest horizontally for 30+ minutes while suppository melts. Consider using a pantyliner, as the oils used in this product may stain textiles.
- This dosage may be repeated up to 6 times per day.
- Handwashing prior to and following suppository placement is strongly recommended.
- Suppositories store the longest in a refrigerator (<40 degrees F), however they may be stored at room temperature (<70 degrees F) for up to 6 months.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.